Thursday, April 21, 2011

Talking, Brett Style

I love my friend Brett. He is like the big brother I never had. We talked for an hour tonight about nothing, everything, and anything. And all I could think the whole time is how much I appreciate him.

I love how even though we have had tough moments in our friendship, even though both of us are so far from perfect, and even though I still do have the days where I can come home so stinkin' frustrated with him, yet there is always something there, some connection I can't explain, something that never changes even though he and I have changed so much. And some days that connection just clicks and we have moments where just talking and joking with him can make my whole day feel complete.

Did I mention I love that boy? :)

1 comment:

  1. Lol I thought this was going to be about the way Brett talks... :P It wasn't about that at all! Hahaha :)

    ReplyDelete