Ok, so I got another awesome patch of blue today. :)
I had to go to the church to practice a song with the institute counsel and after we were done my friend Emily Bagley and I stayed and talked. We got on the subject of next summer and what our plans are and then started talking about how I need to find a job, my different options, and how I really don't know what I'm going to do and that I'm kind of worried about it. All the sudden out of no where Jeremy sticks his head in the class room and apologizes but asks if he can talk to me for a minute. I followed him out into the hall and he started by telling me he was sorry, he really didn't mean to eavsdrop but he had overheard what I was talking to Emily about and had gotten a feeling he needed to tell me about something. He then told me about a really good job opportunity here in Ephraim for the summer that needs people right as soon as I would get done with school and that isn't open on the weekends and pays really well. In fact, he figured the amount I could earn and it's EXACTLY what my parents and I had calculated me needing. Pretty much it's exactly what I need and what I'm looking for. I couldn't believe it. The Lord is truly aware of me. I don't know yet if I'm going to take that job, I need to think about it and talk to my parents about it. I've had some positive feelings towards another option I might have and I would need see what living arrangements I could make for living here over the summer, but still, it is just so cool to me that that would come right at that moment. I'm so grateful for Jeremy and him just so happening to be in that place at the right time and following the prompting he got. If nothing else, I feel a lot more comforted now knowing that there are some options and the Lord is watching out for me.
The coolest thing about it though? I fasted today about this summer and what I should do and finding a job and then that happened tonight. That can't be just by chance. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment