Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Lots of Long, Blond Hair

I just got done watching Tangled with the girls. I LOVE that movie! Pretty much probably one of my favorites EVER! Every time I watch it I seriously think about never cutting my hair again. Now I just need to find a song that makes my hair have magic healing powers. ;) We tried it on Bianca's hand, she hurt it today. I wrapped my hair around her hand and even sang and everything with a little help from Andrea on remembering the words. But no such luck... :) I made Sarah measure my hair after we watched the movie. I honestly don't ever realize how long it actually is. It's down to my lower back now. I never planned on having it any longer than this or even this long actually, but I never really feel strongly enough that I want to cut it to actually do it so it just keeps growing! :) Plus I'll be completely honest, I want long hair for my wedding pictures... And since I have no idea how soon that could be happening, I figure I better not cut it any time soon. ;) Sometimes I see girls with their cute short or medium length hair and I wonder if I would be prettier if I cut my hair shorter. And less frustrated with my hair when it won't behave like I want it to, which is most of the time especially now days. And maybe even get more dates. ;) My dad always tells me most guys like long hair. I don't know if I believe that... I haven't seen a lot of evidence of that yet. But then he is a guy, so I guess he has some sort of say in that. ;) Maybe I'm just meeting all the guys who prefer short hair. ;) Ha, ha, anyway, yeah, I just felt like rambling on about hair tonight. ;)



1 comment:

  1. So I know no one is going to see this but I just have to say so much for this post, I cut 7 inches off two months later, ha, ha!...

    ReplyDelete