I hate, hate, hate DTRs. I hate the thought that I have most likely broken another heart, not to mention possibly ruined a friendship. And I'm never sure if I expressed myself right, if he gets what I am really trying to say. What's wrong with me? Why does this happen over and over and over again?... I'm just trying to do what's right, but I'm starting to wonder if that's my excuse for "I'm scared to death to be anything more than friends". I'm pretty sure this time it was a "the right thing to do", but still, I wonder if most of the time I'm just plain freaked out... ;)
David Archuleta is my Justin Beiber, Chronicles of Narnia is my Harry Potter. <3 Hense, almost all I've been thinking about lately.
Heavenly Father is watching out for me, once again. How else can I explain $5000+ provided to me for college? Question is, now what? Keep working or focus on other things? Stay in Murray or go home?
I love voice lessons! It's like heaven for me. I should have done this years ago! And I never should have stopped singing. Battle of the Confidence to Sing: Won. For now anyway, hopefully it stays that way and only gets stronger.
I feel like I've been punched in the stomach. But I'm not sure if it's because a) maybe I possibly liked him a little more than I thought b) maybe everything he said was a lie c) since we only had the DTR two days ago and he already has a girlfriend, I'm really, really easy to get over or d) he is rebounding and I'm worried. Not to mention I have no idea what to say or how to act now. Or even what to feel. I don't know if I should be shocked, happy for him, a little hurt, suspicious of a joke, feel like the total bad guy, or what.
I cannot figure out how to work with my hair. It's been 2 and a half months. Nothing seems to look right. Someone who knows how to deal with short hair, HELP! :)
I want to be in love. <3
I need to call Caleb. I'm serious need of one of our brother/sister talks.
It's getting easier and easier to see me as the hermit old maid with 50 cats.... I'm basically living the younger version of that life right now. ;)
Liz, I told you so. ;)
Audge, I need ice cream.
Mom, I love you, I don't know how I would survive without you in my life. :)
Well, that's good because I am not going anywhere. I love you, too.
ReplyDeletei know you told me :)
ReplyDeleteEmily, come up and we will get us some! :) Or maybe I will get to come see you after I get paid!!!!
ReplyDeleteAs far as your hair goes, I love to straighten mine, or use a regular curling iron for some volume curls (like my Facebook pic). But it just depends on how you got it cut/layered. Try experimenting :)